viernes, 24 de febrero de 2012

''My little rose of spring... SORRY''

Yesterday, I was walking with my headphones listening my music and thinking in the little problems of our lifes and I saw a very beautiful rose in a side of the way...
I remembered, than a year ago, I saw the same plant with a lot of roses... Some beautys than others, but in conlusion, roses. I remembered that a year ago I said, ''I can't left this special roses die, they are too beautys this''. And all the days I went to water, and to care it. I remember, I spented a lot of time in this. I remember also, this roses, day to day grow and it start to smell very well, but one of this don't grow a lot, but her red colour was fantastic and her smell was wonderful, and I try to care more when I remembered the phrase I said ''I can't left this special roses die'' , and something into me push me to care better and better. 
One day when I went to water this pretty flower, I smelled her wonderful smell and I ondo breath, while I was seeing her I say it very slow and low ''Sorry, I should to go, but can't come more to care you and to water you, I should help other plant, I think, needs me more'' and I ended saying ''My little rose of spring... I know you can't live forever, and when the spring passes, and the summer end you gonna die, sorry'' 
So I left this little, cute and delicate flower and I went. 
Some days when I could, I went to water some but without smell her smell I went there, lefting the little rose abandoned.
This delicate rose resisted all the summer, all the autumn and all the winter.
One day I remembered of this rose and I went fast to water it. But when I came to the side should to be the flower, I saw a very sad image. The plant was in the floor, with a very dark green. Very fast I doropped the bottle with water and I went to try to lift it but the plant was die. In this action, i saw red petal below of the leaves of this die plant. I tryed to set aside the leaves with care, and I said my little rose, that at first appearance it looked similar that before. But when I was smell this little rose, something ocurred, her wonderful smell was disappear. Slow I let it in the floor, I got up and remembering the phrase I said in the past ''I can't left this special rose die, it is too beauty to this...''  and I went back to home.
This remember hurt me very deep of my be.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario