jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

STRESS

Today I was so busy... I was a lot of days ill and I have so much homework and  I should study

So when I arrive to home I put my sport clothes, I dress up with their and I take my bike... I love my bike. With she I go to all sides. Well, then I went to the beach, (I think I'm lucky to live close of her) and I parked my bike on the rocks, and I took off my shoes and my socks, and at first I felt the cold sand between my toes... yeah... I love this sensation... I feel somthing climbs my body to my shoulders, It's an expectacular feeling. At first, I closed my eyes and I started to breathe slowly... when I was calm, I walked across the sand... this relax me so much... Okey, when I remember I must to do a lot of things, I stessed other time -.-'

PATHETIC

Then, of this silly thing I was do, I came to my home, I had a small snack and I enter in ''my cave''. When I do this was the 18:30 more o less, and I started to study. But I had a temptation,... yes... It's the thing you have in the mind... I had the computer at my side... And I turned on the computer and I enter in youtube. I have a little chanel in YOUTUBE, on I up some videos my playing the guitar (I love also the guitar but this other history). I stated to saw some videos of guitar and when I had not realized was 20:30. And I thought, Oh My GOD!

Quickly I open the maths book and I started to read and see all the things I must knew to pass the exam and at few seconds to give me a heart attack, I close the book, I pick up my things, I took my guitar, I lay in my bed, and stared to play the guitar. 

MORAL: If you should do a lot of things in few time, Dont STRESS xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario