lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Like a real sickness..


Being in front of the board... Trying to control my nerve, my stupid and uncontrollable form of tremble..of quake like a real earthquake.... uff...  the pression increases when the teacher say me ''no it's not well'', and there're something inside me start to shake and this is transmitted to my hands and to my fingers...

 And this do that my form of write looks afected.... terrible for me, i can't control that, but the wost comes when one jackass starts to laugh because the number it's a nine looks like at the letter ''a''.

After this I look at my hands, becouse even I don' knew how my hands are shaking...

This sensation it's horrible...Me in front of the board, without knowing what to do, while your hands are shaking uncontrolled, the pression increasing with each of the laugh...

I don't desire to nobody this feeling....this sensation...


                                                                                 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario